The acceptance of passport applications at the Hampshire County Circuit Clerks office has been suspended until further notice. For more information from the U.S. Department of State - click here for Passport Operations in Response to COVID-19.
1. Where to Apply:
Clerk of the Circuit Court
50 South High Street, Ste. 157
Romney, WV 26757
2. When Can I Apply?
3. What is the difference between the Passport Book and the Passport Card?
4. What do I need to bring with me to apply for a passport?
5. How much does a passport cost?
6. Where can I get my pictures taken and how much does it costs?
7. What is a valid Evidence of Citizenship?
8. Where can I obtain a certified copy of my birth certificate?
9. Where can I obtain more information and fill out forms on-line?